1. General information
- The Operator of the www.taniecpolska.pl Service is
the National Institute of Music and Dance
Fredry Street no. 8
The Service performs functions of obtaining information about its users and their online behaviour in the following manner:
- through processing and storage of information voluntarily entered by the user in the online forms,
- by storing cookie files (the so-called “cookies”) in the userʼs device,
- by collecting web server logs by the hosting operator home.pl S.A., operating under the address www.home.pl.
2. Information collected in the online forms and the purpose of storing and accessing information
- The Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The Service may also store and process other information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The data provided by the user in the online forms are not made available to third parties except with the consent of the user.
- The Operator of the Service may store information or gain access to information that has already been stored in the userʼs end device, after meeting the conditions specified in the following items 1, 2 and 3:
- Information storage and processing is carried out:
- so that data provided by the user in the online forms may constitute a set of potential customers, stored by the Operator of the Service in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (GIODO),
- so that data provided by the user in the online forms can be processed according to the function of a particular online form, e.g. for the process of preparation and dispatch of ordered goods, service request or a commercial contract,
- to create statistics helpful in understanding the way the users use the Service, which in turn enables improvement of the Websiteʼs structure and content,
- to maintain a persistent state for the userʼs session (after logging in to the Service), so that the user does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Service.
- Information storage and processing is carried out:
- The Service Operator is obliged to obtain consent (hereinafter referred to as: Consent) from an end-user to store and obtain his/her information for the purposes specified in point 1 above. This Consent may be granted via software settings installed in the userʼs telecommunication devices or the configuration of the Service.Such Consent:
- may not be expressed or implied by a declaration of intent with a different content,
- may be expressed electronically, provided that it is recorded and confirmed by the end user,
- may be withdrawn at any time in a simple way and free of charge.
The information stored or the act of accessing by the Operator cannot cause configuration changes in the user’s end device as well as in the software installed on this device.
The conditions referred to in point 4 above shall not apply if the storage or access to the information is mandatory for:
- performing the transmission of the message via the public telecommunication network;
- providing the telecommunication service or service by electronic means requested by the end user.
The Service Operator may install software in the end userʼs device that is intended for the use of these services or use this software, provided that the end user:
- prior to the installation of the software has been informed directly, in an unambiguous, easy and understandable manner, about the purpose for which the software will be installed and the ways in which the Operator of the Service will use this software,
- is informed directly, in an unambiguous, easy and understandable manner, about the method of removing the software from the end userʼs equipment,
- agrees to its installation and use prior to the installation of the software.
3. Information about cookies
- Cookies are computer data (small files), in particular text files stored in the end device of the Service user, when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storing them on the end device and a unique number.
- The Service Operator is responsible for placing and accessing cookies on the user’s end device.
- The Service uses two main types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “persistent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on a user’s end device. They expire upon logging out, leaving the website or switching off software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on a user’s end device in between browser sessions for the time specified in the cookies parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
- Software for browsing the websites (web browser) usually by default allows storage of cookies on a user’s end device. Website users can change their settings in this regard. The Internet browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this subject is contained in the “help” section or in the Internet browserʼs history (documentation of the web browse).
- Cookie files may also be stored on a user’s end device and used by the advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
- Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google Network to display advertisements tailored to the way in which the userʼs use of the Service. For this purpose, they may keep information about the userʼs navigation path or the time remaining on the page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, user can view and edit the information derived from cookies with a tool https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
4. Server logs
- The viewed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the record may include the following:
- the time of arrival of the request,
- the time of sending the response,
- the name of the client station – identification realized by the HTTP protocol,
- the information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- the URL address of the previously visited website by the user (referrer link) – where there has been a shift to the Service,
- information about the userʼs browser,
- information about the IP address.
- The above data are not associated with specific persons visiting the web pages.
- The above data are used only for the purposes of administering the server.
5. Provision of data
- The Service Operator may be required to provide information collected through the Service to the authorized authorities basing on lawful requests in the extent resulting from the request.
6. Cookie files management – how to assent or withdraw a consent in practice?
- If the user does not wish to receive cookies, he/she may change web browser settings. The System Operator reserves, that disabling cookies required for authentication processes, security, maintenance of the userʼs preferences can make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the Service.
- In order to manage the cookies settings, please select the Internet browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions: